1. No prepayment required upon oil suppliers' credit application. You Pay after your oil/propane delivery.
2. Not responsible for forms filled out incorrectly - If the application is not filled out correctly - it will get sent back - that may make you late for the deadline. You should contact us if you have any questions in filling out the form. We are here to help.
3. You may reserve up to 10% more gallons than you used in the previous year.
4. Any Billing Questions - you should call the co-op Oil Supplier first. We will try to assist you if problems should arise after you have contacted the Oil Supplier
5. Additional Gallons beyond coverage of the plan will be billed at suppliers' current retail price if on a fixed price, pre-buy or budget plan.
6. Protected Price is for the exact number of gallons specified. (Must take delivery of these by May 31).
7. Co-op Membership Fee is non-refundable.
8. All NEW members using less than 500 gallons of fuel oil or propane need prior authorization from their Oil Supplier before joining the co-op. Accepting any new members using 500 gallons or more.
9. Make sure to read our Oil Suppliers' terms before signing the contract.
10. Lake Sunapee Co-op allows members to receive a discount off your normal fuel price from our suppliers, we do not buy the gallons up front and set a price.
11. We shall not be held liable for Oil spills, non- payment of Oil Bills, etc.
12. Members will be put on Rack pricing automatically unless they call their fuel supplier by the deadline date to lock in a specific price for the numbers of gallons used.
13. New members maybe charged a tank rental fee for propane, depending on their fuel supplier terms.